PARTAGER AVEC VOS PROCHES SUR :
The Project Manager will provide technical assistance and lead day-to-day management oversight, ensuring quality and timeliness of all stipulated activities on the Quality Facility and Community based HIV Case finding, Linkage, Care and Treatment and Retention for Adults and Children in Cameroon.
She /He will be a major technical contributor to the annual work planning at the global and country level, participation in technical thought leadership, communication and relationship management with key partners/stakeholders, and facilitation of global knowledge sharing on key aspects of population group program service delivery especially those related to clinical services across the cascade.
The position will be based in Bafoussam, Cameroon.
Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, direct and coordinate technical and operational activities to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished with prescribed timeframes and funding parameters and in compliance with funder regulations and the client policies.
- Serve as the primary liaison for the project with the Prime, government counterparts, other stakeholders, and the client headquarters, playing a coordination role as needed.
- Develop and execute overall project strategy and work plan and achievement of project results.
Develop strategies to:
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building including support for the design, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of one or more population group HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs supported by the client and national and local partners.
- Support the introduction of new services (especially new ART regimens e.g. TLD), including assisting ministries of health with guidelines revisions, adapting protocols, and training staff.
- Improve site level clinical monitoring and data use so teams on the ground can identify and address bottlenecks in real time.
- Remains informed on current state-of-the-art programs in the HIV/AIDS care and treatment field, through the review of literature and articles, and maintains links with other international bodies which specialize in population focused HIV. treatment and care.
- Represents the client and the project in professional and public settings and makes presentations at professional meetings and conferences.
- Ensure that interventions are evidence-based and aligned with Cameroon’s National guidelines and policies.
- Contribute to the development and timely submission of work plans, quarterly and annual reports, and other project reports and deliverables.
- Ensure project strategic objectives and results are achieved and meet expected technical quality standards.
- A medical degree in medicine, nursing Medical degree or PhD preferred or equivalent at Master’s level.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing HIV and health focused clinical services. Experience in Central Africa highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with PEPFAR and DOH clinical programming, including HIV testing and counseling, STI diagnosis and treatment, and post-violence care.
- Familiarity with Cameroon’s institutional, policy and programming context for HIV clinical and community services.
- Demonstrated experience with reporting, preferably for USG funded programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders including government representatives, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage a high-volume work flow.
- Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
- Strong interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English/ French.
- For Cameroon nationals or individuals with due authorization to work in Cameroon only.
La référence de votre dossier de candidature portera la mention : PM_070320
|Lieu de travail :||Bafoussam – Cameroun|
|Expérience demandée :||120 mois|
|Postuler à l’offre|