PARTAGER AVEC VOS PROCHES SUR :
Trade Client Manager for WCA Sales
Job Req ID 22457497 Primary Location Douala, Cameroon Job Category Institutional Trading
Apply NowSave Job
The role of the Trade Client Manager (TCM) is to manage the Trade relationship across a portfolio of Clients across the 5 countries within West and central Africa. This client facing and revenue-generating role is tasked with expanding Citi’s Trade relationship and supporting our clients’ trade finance, Trade working capital and Trade Services needs. Citi’s TCM group is organized across three industry pillars, covering Industrials, Consumer & Healthcare, and Technology, Media and Telecommunications.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to:
- Lead regular interactions with the senior Treasury and Procurement leadership of our Trade portfolio of companies the bank deals with within the WCA countries.
- Build a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of trade Finance, Trade working capital and Trade Services solutions
- Identify opportunities and pitch Trade solutions to your portfolio of clients
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s needs and their trade flows related to both exports and imports
- Work in a dynamic and impactful environment
- Act as a trusted advisor covering Trade products
- Originate new deals to deliver incremental growth
- Be the primary point of contact for top ICG clients across all Trade products
- Conduct regular client visits
- Advise clients how they can mitigate risk and address their working capital needs through the application of Citi solutions
- Create and execute against client plans
- Work in close partnership with Relationship and Banking teams
- Negotiate legal agreements
- Ensure a pristine risk and control environment overseeing $100mm+ of credit facilities
- Work on key product initiatives of the bank to enhance our clients’ experience
- Business Travel will be required for this role (25% of total work time)
- Develop industry expertise
- Become a subject matter expert across Trade products including Trade Finance, Trade Services, and Supply Chain Finance
- Develop extensive knowledge in credit and risk
- Develop leadership and relationship skills
- Build an internal network across multiple divisions of the bank
Section 4: Job Qualifications
- Prior knowledge of Trade products, including Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Receivables Financing, Trade Loans, and Supply Chain Finance
- Relationship management
- Risk and Credit
- Adept interpersonal skills to navigate across complex organizations and build relationships with clients, team members and internal partners
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead initiatives across the region with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
- University degree preferred
- Post-graduate level desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Teamwork; a natural team player
- Innovative and creative approach to client solutions
- Enthusiastic, energetic, resilient
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to diverse working environments.
Job Family Group:Institutional Trading
Job Family:Trade Support
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (« Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting