PARTAGER AVEC VOS PROCHES SUR :
The Facilities Assistant is expected to be able to take initiative and work independently, can work in a team, demonstrates a great sense of organization in a safe and cost-effective operations manner, and be able to work under pressure. The Facilities Management Assistant’s overall responsibility is to provide support to the Facilities Management Coordinator with respect to maintenance of equipment and projects for all company’s building, grounds and residences. He/she is a technical reference for all maintenance activities and projects. Should be able to evaluate and write Scope of work for projects in English and follow up their execution. Should be able to understand mechanical and electrical faults in equipment for preventive maintenance. These activities shall be carried out as required and with compliance with the Company’s HSE standards.
Main Mission/Result Area
· Perform the onsite supervision of contractors for maintenance and projects activities for company, General services: Electrical, Power generation, Air conditioning, Plumbing, UPS, Access control, Fire detection, CCTV, Network cabling, Civil engineering, Woodwork, sewage treatment.
· Support the proper execution and follow-up of maintenance and projects activities: Safe Work Plan (SWP), Job Hazards Analysis (JHA), Permit to Work (PTW), Management of Change (MOC).
· Elaborate monthly man-hours report for General Services department and submit to HSSE Department.
· Elaborate monthly Environmental report for General Services Department and submit to HHSSE Department.
· Record office and accommodations maintenance costs and provide monthly and quarterly reports.
· Perform inventory of all office and accommodations equipment.
· Record maintenance and services request in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Analyze all maintenance and services request, provide priorities and schedule interventions.
· Analyze completed work orders and process their close-out in a CMMS.
· Support in office design, office allocation and office move.
· Organize the delivery of office services (Office cleaning and sanitization, Photocopy services, Provision of office stationeries; provision of drinking water, coffee, breakfast products).
· Organize the delivery of services to company guest house and expatriate accommodation.
· Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (STOP Card; Incident reporting, Site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events, and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
· Understand the emergency procedure and the related requirements.
· Lead as role model to improve HSSE engagement within direct team, section, and department.
N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned.
· Deliver high quality services on time and to specification against very tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate high level of integrity and good planning.
· Ensure HSE compliance on worksites.
· Maintain right balance between service quality & effective cost control.
· Always maintain an ethical business relationship with all contractors.
· Coordination and communicating with user departments.
· Prioritizing and planning.
· Exposure to high noise in generators area, odours around sewage facilities, dust in the yard.
· Approximately 50% of each day is spent walking around various facilities for inspection and on-site supervision of activities.
· Occasionally need to work awkward position during inspection or on-site supervision activities.
· High level of concentration is required during on-site supervision of Hot Work Category 1 activities.
· Handle pressure from expatriate to complete housing maintenance activities timely and under unusual conditions (people living and occupying the places being maintained).
· A diploma or any certification in Engineering, Maintenance or Mechanics, Electricity or Electro-mechanics, Architecture, Electricity or Civil Engineering or in any equivalent technical discipline).
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a company. Professional training in various capacities and industries, Project Management is an advantage.
· Good technical knowledge of the material/services required,
· Good negotiating and communications skills; high moral and ethical standards as well as the ability to work independently.
· Fluent in French and English with good writing skills in English.
· Excellent written communications and presentation skills.
· A broad outlook and analytical skills.
· Interest in developing leadership skills and assuming more responsibility.
· Good customer/client’s relations.
· High safety awareness and risk mitigation.
· Demonstrate personal effectiveness and professional mastery.
· Demonstrate good capacities in both technical and general administration.
· Be customer focused.
Compensation And Other Benefits
All applications must be submitted ONLINE at : https://mhd.hsd-melt.com/public/public-search