PARTAGER AVEC VOS PROCHES SUR :
M&E Advisor (Bafoussam)
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee the monitoring, evaluation and learning component of activities
- Ensure M&E activity schedule is realistic and can be delivered completely.
- Directly Implement activity schedule for M&E as per finalized work plan.
- Support the implementation of TQLA approach
- Conduct trainings on the M&E component of TQLA; ensuring that all surge measurement tools are effectively deployed and utilized.
- Ensure the validation, collection and reporting of all project indicators, with daily reporting systems for key indicators.
- Maintain dashboards for management decision making.
- Maintain daily review meetings and drive the use of real time granular data for decision making.
• Support the design and implementation on QI collaboratives
- Support the development of the QI collaborative concept and work plan.
- Establish QI measures based on change ides.
- Support the implementation of the collaboratives.
- Establish data collection systems for reporting and analysis of QI collaborative.
- Liaise with key national stakeholders, CBCHB project leadership and other staff to ensure accomplishment of specified deliverables.
- Communicate with CBCHB.
- 100% accomplishment of specified tasks.
- Maintenance of a robust M&E system to drive TQLA approach.
- Daily progress update in specified format.
- Weekly formal activity report and check-in call with HQ.
- End of consultancy report.
La référence de votre dossier de candidature portera la mention : MAD_050320
|Lieu de travail :||Bafoussam – Cameroun|
|Expérience demandée :||48 mois|
|Postuler à l’offre|