PARTAGER AVEC VOS PROCHES SUR :
Impex Manager- Tropical Cluster
Douala, CM, 9999Position Snapshot
IMPEX MANAGER – Tropical cluster (Cameroun, Gabon, Thad, Democratic Republic of Congo)
Company: Nestlé Cameroun
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in import and export. Position Summary
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Cameroun is currently looking for an Import and Export (IMPEX) Manager who will be responsible for ensuring outstanding delivery service on Import and Export Operations at a minimum cost whilst maximizing sustainability, safety and Security .A day in the life of…
- Agree on service requirements with businesses and establish targets.
- Put in place a structured continuous improvement approach based on the application of tools and the implementation of Best Practices
- Drive cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs on operation
- Focus on Performance improvement making sure that Key Performance Indicators are monitored on a periodical basis, and taking the necessary actions when deviation or issues are detected.
- Ensure the documentation compliance is attended on accuracy and timing of delivery/receipt to the receiving markets or from producing markets and/or 3rd party suppliers
- Organize tenders supported by Procurement to select the most suitable service providers (Freight Forwarders, T Have in place a structure that allows having ongoing control on changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies. transport companies, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge, proficiency level, training and motivating the Import/Export team, developing a high performing team culture.
- Ensure the service provider receives appropriate training to run the outsourced activities according to Nestle principles
- Establish key alliances and engage external stakeholders.
What will make you successful
- Should have between 3-5 years of import and export experience.
- Have a good knowledge of the rules and regulations for customs as well as physical specificity in the CEMAC zone.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills and can cope with the Nestle Leadership framework.
- Should have the ability to manage 3rd party stakeholders such as, the customs authority, physical logistics companies and transit agents)
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback. The application will be closed two (2) weeks after the job posting.
Ready to take the next step?